License holders are required to provide certain consumer notices to you. The first time you communicate about a specific property with a license holder, the broker or agent is required to provide you with a form called the "Information About Brokerage Services". This form describes the different ways a professional can represent you, the minimum services they must provide to you and key business names, licenses and contact information for the sales agent, their sponsoring broker, and any delegated supervisor. You can view the form here.

Scroll to Top